Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTAF DAILY CHECK-IN THREAD
Cool Daily Check-In Thread - Your Daily Dose of Support and Positivity!  Cool
Hey GTAF Community,

Welcome to our Daily Check-In Thread - a space where you can share your triumphs, challenges, and everything in between. Whether you're celebrating a small victory, facing a tough moment, or just want to connect with your fellow community members, this thread is for you!

How to Participate:

Share Your Highlights:
1. What's something positive that happened today? Let's celebrate those victories, no matter how small.
2. Express Your Challenges: Facing a tough situation? You're not alone. Share your challenges, and let the community offer support and encouragement.
3. Connect with Others: Respond to fellow members' check-ins. A kind word can make a big difference!

Angel Today's Check-In Questions:
Code:
Date:
1. What's one thing you're proud of accomplishing today?
2. Is there a challenge you're currently navigating? Share if you're comfortable, and let's support each other.
3. Any self-care practices or positive affirmations you'd like to share?
Remember, this thread is a judgment-free zone. We're here to uplift and support one another on our journeys. Your experiences matter, and your voice is valued.

Angel Let's Get the Conversation Started:
Reply to this thread with your check-in for today! Feel free to answer the questions above or share anything else on your mind.

Huh Not Sure What to Say?
You can simply say "checking in" and let the conversation flow from there. We're all here to listen and support.

Rolleyes Quick Reminder:
If you're new here, don't forget to introduce yourself in the "Introductions" forum. We'd love to get to know you better!

Let's make this thread a source of positivity, encouragement, and connection. Together, we are #GreaterThanAddiction!

Best,
DC
[Image: Screenshot-2023-11-12-090535.png]
Check-in 11/10/23

1. Well last night me and _digital_ changed our whole servers over with minimal downtime!
2. I am just wondering/worried about what I am going to make for dinner LOL!
3. Today I meditated in the shower. I usually do every morning to clear my head!
Date: 11/11/23
1. What's one thing you're proud of accomplishing today? I got myself out of the house today and went to the parade. I left before it started because i didnt want to get stuck on main st. LOL
2. Is there a challenge you're currently navigating? Share if you're comfortable, and let's support each other. These dang alerts!!
3. Any self-care practices or positive affirmations you'd like to share? I took my medication and planning on watching a movie to chill out.
Date: 11/12/13
1. What's one thing you're proud of accomplishing today? I went and got my coffee when i woke up. Didnt really feel like leaving, but i did.
2. Is there a challenge you're currently navigating? Share if you're comfortable, and let's support each other. I need to cook something.
3. Any self-care practices or positive affirmations you'd like to share? Might dip into some call of duty, just reinstalled it.
Date: 11/13/23
1. What's one thing you're proud of accomplishing today? I made a great pasta sauce to bad its ruined by gluten free pasta
2. Is there a challenge you're currently navigating? Share if you're comfortable, and let's support each other.
3. Any self-care practices or positive affirmations you'd like to share? Going to watch my movies, eat and go to sleep.
Date: 11/14/23
1. What's one thing you're proud of accomplishing today? I did a lot of shit today. feels great.
2. Is there a challenge you're currently navigating? Share if you're comfortable, and let's support each other. I should do some laundry
3. Any self-care practices or positive affirmations you'd like to share? I dont have anything planned, recommendations?
Date: 11/17/23
1. What's one thing you're proud of accomplishing today? I made meatloaf
2. Is there a challenge you're currently navigating? Share if you're comfortable, and let's support each other. I am nervous about an in person interview on Monday.
3. Any self-care practices or positive affirmations you'd like to share? Eatting the h-e double hockey sticks outta this meatloaf!
Date: 11/24/23
1. What's one thing you're proud of accomplishing today? We have had a few new members here on the forums and our discord!
2. Is there a challenge you're currently navigating? Share if you're comfortable, and let's support each other. Tomorrow is Nashua's holiday stroll. I am trying to make myself get out there tomorrow and support the foundation on main st.
3. Any self-care practices or positive affirmations you'd like to share? I think I will go for a walk today.
Date: 12/8/23
1. What's one thing you're proud of accomplishing today? I did not puke when i woke up, pretty pumped about that!
2. Is there a challenge you're currently navigating? Share if you're comfortable, and let's support each other. I have been having cravings, this time of the year is hard for me.
3. Any self-care practices or positive affirmations you'd like to share? Going to play the new warzone. Makes me feel better.
Date: 12/24/23
1. What's one thing you're proud of accomplishing today? Dropped off the toys to KeyStone Hall.
2. Is there a challenge you're currently navigating? Share if you're comfortable, and let's support each other. I need this steak to thaw faster!
3. Any self-care practices or positive affirmations you'd like to share? Going to watch some christmas movies and enjoy my steak.....if it ever unthaws